News Talkback >> 2002 News Articles and Talkback

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)
Mary K.
Weather Guru

Reged: Sun
Re: SHOWER KYLE
      #6040 - Wed Oct 09 2002 09:14 AM

Since we currently have the privilege of playing "what ifs", I think I would like to say"what if" Kyle were to get within a 100 miles of the Florida coast and stall again. This time he gets the needed moisture with a well stacked vertical placement and a tightly closed off center, and sits in the warmest pocket of moisture that the southern Atlantic has to offer this time of year, where no storm has gone before, during this season. WE go to bed on Wednesday night thinking Kyle is a used to was, and wake up and find SUPER-Kyle on Florida's south east coast making a Bee-line for FT Lauderdale or parts north. This is not wishcasting(disclaimer necessary) this is an intense fear of mine, since Kyle has been around so long, a lot of us forget he is there. I hope the NHC is as efficient on Kyle as they were on Isidore and Lilli.

--------------------
weather is all you can count on, good or bad.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Floridacane
Weather Guru

Reged: Sat
Loc: Palm Bay, Florida
Re: SHOWER KYLE
      #6041 - Wed Oct 09 2002 09:54 AM

I doubt it Mary, BUT lets see....Kyle was supposed to be fish food a week ago. Everyone here, including me, said Kyle was finished. He's hung in there, through A LOT of shear. So I am not counting Kyle out just yet. My prediction, Central Florida coast by Friday evening, Tropical Storm...

--------------------
What's brewin' everyone?
Lori

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 8 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  MikeC, Ed Dunham, danielw 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating: ****
Topic views: 65085

Rate this topic

Jump to

Mobile Home - Login - Normal Flhurricane Site
This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources.
Generated March 28, 2024, 6:59:48 AM EDT
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center