General Discussion >> Site Updates, Suggestions and Questions

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Marc_in_NC

Reged: Thu
Loc: North Carolina
Forum Donation
      #100997 - Sat Jul 18 2020 08:08 PM

I had planned to promote the idea of forum users to make a donation to keep this forum going but I have no idea if my PayPal donation reached the intended destination.
Both email addresses mcornelius@stonegate.net and mike@flhurricane.com either bounced or were unanswered so if Mike or any other Admin can confirm my PayPal donation it would be appreciated.
Marc in NC - grateful for the site

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
MikeCAdministrator
Admin

Reged: Sun
Loc: Orlando, FL
Re: Forum Donation [Re: Marc_in_NC]
      #100998 - Tue Jul 21 2020 09:32 AM

It did. By the way, the site server itself needs major work, it's outdated, the system stalls often, and we need to move off it. Trying to find the time to do it has been a challenge since the site is so old.

Psyber
Storm Tracker

Reged: Fri
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Forum Donation [Re: MikeC]
      #101358 - Wed Sep 16 2020 09:17 PM

Quote:

It did. By the way, the site server itself needs major work, it's outdated, the system stalls often, and we need to move off it. Trying to find the time to do it has been a challenge since the site is so old.

Oh yes it's old. Same old girl I saw back in 05' lol. A new color system/style of forums would be sweet but there must be some crazy custom coding to pull up the resources like on the home page.

--------------------
The safest way to deal with a potential Hurricane hitting you...is to leave and just not be there at all.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 12 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  CFHC, MikeC, Ed Dunham, Colleen A., danielw, Clark, RedingtonBeachGuy, Bloodstar, tpratch, typhoon_tip, cieldumort 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 6125

Rate this topic

Jump to

Mobile Home - Login - Normal Flhurricane Site
This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources.
Generated March 29, 2024, 2:25:03 AM EDT
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center