General Discussion >> Disaster Forum

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
martin
Unregistered

South Pacific
      #34900 - Wed Feb 16 2005 07:04 AM

Richard, It's actually "Orlando Regional Medical Center".

Not wanting to dwell on minute details, but someone may need the correct name of the hospitals in case of an emergency. The 411 folks aren't from our area.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Ricreig
User

Reged: Sat
Loc: Orlando, Fl
Re: South Pacific [Re: martin]
      #34905 - Wed Feb 16 2005 12:40 PM

Yes, it changed its' name again a few years ago...Please forgive my senility for not remembering. It went through a number of names including Orange Memorial, Orange Regoinal Medical Center and now Orlando Regional Medical Center. Possibly a few more changes during my 10 years in the service. It went from a 2 story brick building with only a few rooms to a many story, block plus sized megalopolis. They've taken over several other hospitals that were nearby...Kinda like Microsoft and software

Quote:

Richard, It's actually "Orlando Regional Medical Center".

Not wanting to dwell on minute details, but someone may need the correct name of the hospitals in case of an emergency. The 411 folks aren't from our area.

--------------------
Richard
A forecast is NOT a promise!

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  CFHC, Ed Dunham, Colleen A., danielw, Clark, RedingtonBeachGuy, Bloodstar, tpratch, typhoon_tip, cieldumort 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 3269

Rate this topic

Jump to

Mobile Home - Login - Normal Flhurricane Site
This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources.
Generated April 24, 2024, 4:46:06 AM EDT
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center