General Discussion >> Disaster Forum

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
cdaher
Unregistered

friends in Long Beach, Mississippi
      #52876 - Wed Aug 31 2005 08:47 AM

I am looking for friends of ours that were in Long Beach during the storm. They lived on Briarcliff Drive in Long Beach. I am concerned as they had several people, one elderly and several animals. If anyone can tell me the whereabouts of Ron and Nita Gross, I would be so grateful.

Thanks

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Jayman67
Unregistered

Re: friends in Long Beach, Mississippi [Re: cdaher]
      #52878 - Wed Aug 31 2005 08:56 AM

I too have missing family from Long Beach, Marcelle (Margie) Mullin, of Leigh st. Her Husband, Mick Mullin (my Uncle) has not been able to contact his wife since the hurricane. He is in Jacksonville FL , on business and can get no information on how to find a missing family member or if his hous was destroyed. If you get any information on how to locate folks, please e-mail me, The last information he passed to her was if things get too bad , seek shelter at the seebee base. I have reached the base thru a special phone line, but they havent located her. Thanks and God Bless, Jay. jbjayb@cox.net

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  CFHC, Ed Dunham, Colleen A., danielw, Clark, RedingtonBeachGuy, Bloodstar, tpratch, typhoon_tip, cieldumort 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2879

Rate this topic

Jump to

Mobile Home - Login - Normal Flhurricane Site
This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources.
Generated April 25, 2024, 3:15:54 AM EDT
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center