General Discussion >> Disaster Forum

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
debbiedalgo

Reged: Thu
LOOKING FOR THE DALGO FAMILY
      #53253 - Thu Sep 01 2005 11:49 AM

I am looking for my Aunt and Uncle, Jerry and Mattie Dalgo who reside at 725 Pine Drive, Ocean Springs 39564. We have not heard from them since late Sunday evening. Also thier three sons Concil Man Jerry Dalgo of Ocean Springs, Andy Dalgo and Bobby Dalgo who owns the Crown Dodge dealership in Pasgagula (not sure if that is spelled correctly) Any word would be a comfort to my father who is very upset. His name and number is George Dalgo 410-686-7537 Mine is 410-529-8898 (Debbie).

God's blessing to all that is involved in this horrible tragedy.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
debbiedalgo

Reged: Thu
Re: LOOKING FOR THE DALGO FAMILY [Re: debbiedalgo]
      #53484 - Fri Sep 02 2005 08:59 AM

****UPDATE****
We finally got through to my Uncle Jerry Dalgo's cell phone last night. He said that he and his entire family are fine. I want to thank everyone that has emailed or called me. It is reassuring to know that people really do come together and help each other when there is a crisis. May God Bless all those people that have been greatly affected by the horrible tragedy.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 4 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  CFHC, Ed Dunham, Colleen A., danielw, Clark, RedingtonBeachGuy, Bloodstar, tpratch, typhoon_tip, cieldumort 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 3437

Rate this topic

Jump to

Mobile Home - Login - Normal Flhurricane Site
This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources.
Generated March 28, 2024, 10:38:25 PM EDT
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center