General Discussion >> Disaster Forum

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Marvin Fowler
Unregistered

Looking for Uncle and Aunt
      #53442 - Thu Sep 01 2005 11:03 PM

We are looking for my Uncle William( Billy) and Aunt Irene Fowler. Their address is 1307 Cornwall, Ocean Springs, MS. If anyone has any information on where they may be, will you please contact Mr or Mrs Marvin Fowler at: 3.1.8-6.4.5-6252 or Mr and mrs Marion Fowler at: 3.1.8-5.6.7-3557. Thank you so much. God Bless you all and keep you safe.

Edit to protect numbers from bots

Edited by SkeetoBite (Thu Sep 01 2005 11:24 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
weatherwatcher2
Weather Hobbyist

Reged: Wed
Loc: Parrish florida
Re: Looking for Uncle and Aunt [Re: Marvin Fowler]
      #53449 - Fri Sep 02 2005 12:29 AM

http://www.wx4nhc.org/ this site might be able to help you.God Bless!

weatherwatcher2
Weather Hobbyist

Reged: Wed
Loc: Parrish florida
Re: Looking for Uncle and Aunt [Re: weatherwatcher2]
      #53450 - Fri Sep 02 2005 12:31 AM

http://www.hurricanekatrinasurvivors.com/main/ this is the direct link. god bless!

chicken
Unregistered

#53459 - Fri Sep 02 2005 01:52 AM

http://wx.gulfcoastnews.com/katrina/status.aspx

this website says that bill & irene fowler are alive. someone named sandie dellacroce talked to them on the 29th according to the info on the site. she left ehr phone number & email on the site too just look up their last name for mrore info

Marvin Fowler
Unregistered

Re: Looking for Uncle and Aunt [Re: chicken]
      #53571 - Fri Sep 02 2005 04:07 PM

We want to thank those who responeded to our Post about Uncle William and Aunt Irene Fowler missing. The news came in this morning that they were alive and well. Thank you sooo much!!!! We are keeping everyone in our prayers. God Bless You All !!!

Marvin Fowler
Unregistered

Re: Looking for Uncle and Aunt [Re: chicken]
      #53572 - Fri Sep 02 2005 04:16 PM

Chicken, Thank you sooo much for the information about Uncle William and Aunt Irene. We hope that everything is well with you and your family. We just lost our nephew a week ago, he was 17. It was hard for us to deal with. The prayers from all our family and freinds were answered, God has given us so much strength and he will with you and your loved ones too. So, take care chicken. God loves you!!!

chicken
Unregistered

#53621 - Fri Sep 02 2005 10:20 PM

i am thrilled that i could be of assistance to you. a friend showed me that link the other day and i knew bookmarking it would come in handy!!! and yes, my family members on the coast are safe as well, thank you! stay strong & take care.

Marvin Fowler
Unregistered

#53725 - Sun Sep 04 2005 07:17 PM

FOUND.....Thank you all. God Bless!!!

lavonbel
Unregistered

looking for my sister [Re: chicken]
      #53743 - Sun Sep 04 2005 11:18 PM

help please i have been looking for my sister since august 27th,we talked to each other august26th.i told her i was worried about her safty/the hurricane she said i was a worry wart/that she would be ok not to worry/that she would keep in touch..i keep e mailing her calling here house .at firsyt her answering machine dident work yesterday it worked but was all staticly.i keep leaving messages on her answering machine and email plus i.m there is no answer..she said she would listen to the weather report and if they went anywhere it would be lousianna or georgia,are pensicola.she was due to have a bypass surgey before long her husband works at the news herald in panama city florida.
her adress is 113 mckenzie ave.panama city florida 32401.shes got light brown hair she has had alot of surgeys on her legs one leg was amputated years ago.shes about 46 or 47 wears glasses.shes very nice..
please if anyone knows anything about merreuim shultz [in this whole usa please let me know something;asp..thank you .please email me lavonbel@aol.com

Marvin fowler
Unregistered

Re: looking for my sister [Re: lavonbel]
      #53788 - Mon Sep 05 2005 01:43 PM

Lavonbel.....We know how you feel. Four days had past before we found our Uncle and Aunt. And Thank God they were safe and well. This is the site that was given to us. We pray that it will help you find your sister.too. God Bless you sweety.....Our prayers are with you. Beleive me when I tell you.... Prayers Work!!
Here"s the site: www.hurricankatrinasurvivors.com

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  CFHC, Ed Dunham, Colleen A., danielw, Clark, RedingtonBeachGuy, Bloodstar, tpratch, typhoon_tip, cieldumort 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 5958

Rate this topic

Jump to

Mobile Home - Login - Normal Flhurricane Site
This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources.
Generated March 29, 2024, 10:29:05 AM EDT
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center