General Discussion >> Disaster Forum

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
rita45simpson

Reged: Thu
emergency contact information re tourists/florida/hurricane rita
      #56578 - Thu Sep 22 2005 06:39 PM

Is there anyone there who can offer me a website, or contact phone numbers to query lost contact with my son since hurricane Rita struck. He's holidaying in Kissimee is all I know. Landline no longer live at his villa. Don't know what's happened.
Many thanks to anyone who can help. I'm in UK.
Rita

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
MikeCAdministrator
Admin

Reged: Sun
Loc: Orlando, FL
Re: emergency contact information re tourists/florida/hurricane rita [Re: rita45simpson]
      #56700 - Thu Sep 22 2005 10:29 PM

Not likely, I'm in Orlando myself and we saw nothing from Rita whatsoever. Kissimee is the town just south of us, and they didn't either. I'm pretty sure he's ok from the storm.

Sarasota3G

Reged: Fri
Loc: Sarasota County - Sarasota, Fl...
Re: emergency contact information re tourists/florida/hurricane rita [Re: rita45simpson]
      #56703 - Thu Sep 22 2005 10:29 PM

Kissimee is really Disneyland town, I live about 100 southeast of there and saw no effects of any kind from Rita. If anything we saw much needed rain after she entered the Gulf. I can't believe there would be any type of website that would help in your situation. Have you tried contacting friends? There should be no Storm related events of any kind that would prevent communications with Kissimee due to Rita. I hope you make contcat soon.

--------------------
Sarasota 3G

anna italian
Unregistered

#63439 - Wed Nov 02 2005 05:54 AM

Hi friends,
i am italian i am anna,excuse me for my english,i write you from italy,i have a problem,i'm very very worried for my friend Michael.I haven't his notice and with hurricane many people are without home.
Can you help me to have notice of michael?
I'd like know only if he is well.
He 's 32 years old,black hair ,he is transferred by few in south florida .The surname is guadi.
Please help me to know if he stay fine.
Thanks for attencion.

My email is: ladyoscar33@netscape.net

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  CFHC, Ed Dunham, Colleen A., danielw, Clark, RedingtonBeachGuy, Bloodstar, tpratch, typhoon_tip, cieldumort 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 4944
Calendar Event: Thu

Rate this topic

Jump to

Mobile Home - Login - Normal Flhurricane Site
This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources.
Generated April 18, 2024, 6:35:25 PM EDT
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center