Archives 2002-2009 >> 2002 Storm Forum

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
jimw
Unregistered

Critism of Hurricane seasonal forecast's
      #6234 - Fri Nov 29 2002 10:00 AM

sorry for header comment but I knew that would make some of you click this message that otherwise would not. I will be breaking down each persons hurricane forecast from the 2002 season on Saturday night 8:00PM.
On Saturday November 30th at 8:00PM ET, Join Jim Williams
for the annual Hurricanecity end of season special. This
years subjects will be as follows:
1)Was this a boring season or not?
2)Tale of two storms Isidore & Lili.
3)Jim will break down the 2002 forecast's made by others on the web to include Dr Gray, Barometer bob, Supercane, Mike Anderson, Cycloneye & Gary Gray. Accuweather wants a subscription to Bastardi's archived materials so he wont be included.
4)Jim will talk about Hurricane related books he has read this year with interesting facts many of you may not know.
5)Terrorism--Terrorism--Terrorism will anyone including the media remeber what a major cane can do since 9/11?
6)Jim will give away the last copy of the starstone software "eye of the storm" tracking program.
This message has been sent out now due to the Holiday & people's work weeks ending early. Portions of this broadcast WILL NOT be recorded so tune in live Saturday at 8PM ET if you want to hear it all!
NOTE :Any forecasters on this mailing list don't bother changing your yearly forecast as Jim has already made copies & knows your numbers.
One more list will be sent out Saturday morning as a reminder of the show.
http://www.hurricanecity.com/live.ram

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  MikeC, Ed Dunham, danielw 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 3302

Rate this topic

Jump to

Mobile Home - Login - Normal Flhurricane Site
This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources.
Generated April 19, 2024, 10:19:44 AM EDT
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center